Click on our video above for more information
Specializing in epoxy garage floors!!
our painters have been doing quality interior and exterior work for over 30 years
make us your Go TO exterior painters
A new coat of paint can have any home looking like brand new and more inviting. Call our painters today to get an estimate on making your home’s beauty stand out in the crowd. Don’t just take care of your lawn this year, take care of what your lawn leads up to.
interior painters for all your projects
Do you have a room that needs a face lift? Maybe you have some wood that needs a little tender loving care. Call our painters today and they will explain how a new color can make a world of difference. Not only will it change the look of your room but it will also change the feel of it, making your home as inviting as you are.
Other Services We Offer
Our painters do a wide variety of work. From removing wall paper to taping up your sheet rock, we have you covered. We also do some light carpentry and glass replacement. Contact us for more information on how we can help you.
Procedures our painters follow
Our painters use a bio-chemical wash on all the exterior surfaces of your home.
We will then repair any caulking work around your windows repairing their seal.
Scrape & Sand
Next our painters will scrap and sand your home for a professional finish.
A coat of primer is placed so that the area is properly prepared for the paint.
The last step for our painters is putting the paint of your choice on.
Cover All Furniture & Flooring
Our painters will cover all your furniture and flooring to help prevent messes.
Any repairs that are needing done on the walls will be completed next.
Our painters will sand your walls down to make them smooth.
Next a coat of primer is put on the walls so that the paint you chose will show up well.
Lastly, our painters will apply the paint color of your choice to the walls.
What to expect from our painters
About our company
Tim Nitardy, President of Tim’s Painting Inc.,
showed a knack for painting at the early age of
It was anybody’s guess that this early interest in
painting would lead to a career.
At age nineteen, Tim partnered with his brother Chris, to form Nitardy’s Painting. Later, Chris ventured into home building while Tim continued the painting company with a new name.
Tim’s Painting Inc. became incorporated in 1998 and has continued to grow in sales and personnel every year.
Tim’s Painting Inc. is proudly serving the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities.
Don’t waste your summer cleaning, scrapping and painting, call us for an estimate today!
Some of our painters work
What All Our Painters Can Do On The Interior Of Your Home
- Our employees are trained in ceiling repair and texturing. Just call us and let us know what you are needing.
- Don’t let old wooden window sashes bring you down. Stop wasting money to replace them and let us restore them to their former glory for you.
- Is the millwork in your home all mismatched? We can take care of that for you by staining it to match all the other woodwork around it.
- Our painters are able to custom paint and stain for you. Now your home will feel more like you in every room.
- Got a room that has old wallpaper and want it removed? Maybe you just grew tired of the wallpaper and need something new. We can help with that, we can even repair your wall when we are done.
- Don’t let water damage or mold get you down. Our employees are trained to help with these as well.
- We can even tape and sand your sheet rock for you.
- Have something not listed above? Call us at (651) 426-4424 and we will let you know if we can help you today!
What All Our Painters Can Do For The Exterior Of Your Home
- Does the outside of your home look like it needs a bath? We can help you with that. Let us power wash the outside of your home.
- Have paint hanging off in places and uneven surfaces around the outside of your house? Don’t spend your afternoon in the hot sun, let us do the scraping and sanding for you.
- Tim’s Painting Inc can handle the painting and staining of most of your exterior surfaces.
- Is your deck looking a little run down and in need of some care? Our employees specialize in deck restoration as well.
- When it comes to painting stucco, you need experienced painters. With over 30 years’ experience you can count on us to get the job done right the first time.
- Have some glass that needs replaced or light carpentry work that needs done. Call us and we will see what we can do for you.
- We can help you out with all your painting needs no matter if it’s by spray gun, brush or roller.